My Faith / spiritual quotient
Here’s why i included the spiritual side of me in my website
A true leader is made up of 3 essential qualities. Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient, Spiritual Quotient. I will be the first to confess that I am not perfect! I am what I am just by God’s grace. I may falter but will always be sure to come back!
(strategy, creativity, execution etc.)
(ability to handle stress, tough times, tough people etc.)
(your spirituality defines your ethics and ethical behaviour)
There are a set of values and beliefs I live by 100%. They are mostly from the Holy Bible, my parents and those elders around me.
The apostles creed
I believe in God the Father, creator of the Heaven and the earth and in Jesus His only Son, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried. The third day, He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father from whence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Universal Church, the communion of saints, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting – Amen.
I Believe that…
- Some people see things as they are and ask why, I see things as they might be and ask why not?
- The choices you make, dictate the life you lead. To thine own self be true.
- Lord, grant me the courage to do the things I can change and the meekness to accept the things I can’t and the wisdom to tell the difference.
- I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.
- When dealing with people, start at the Top. When organizing infrastructure start with the nuts.
- If you say, “You can” and if you say, “you can’t”, you’re right both ways.
- The greatest and most fatal addiction is being addicted to mediocrity.
- Those who know their God shall do mighty exploits.
- Be slow to speak, quick to think, and faster to act.
- Always think of People first, Process next.
- God, don’t make me so poor that I should steal for food; don’t make me so rich that I’m too busy for you, but Give me this day my daily bread and give me enough to lend and not borrow.
- Never Assume – they say ‘cos it makes and ASS of U and ME. But life is all about assuming / presuming a hundred different options and exploring each them in order to eliminate the most improbable ones so that the ones that remain, no matter how absurd, will be in the vicinity of the truth.
- Love is a rational, conscious decision of the will. It has little to do with mere feelings and emotions. It is a pledge, an irrevocable covenant that only death does part.
- It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
- You take care of God’s house & HE will take care of yours.
- Keep your heart as a child’s heart. For only such will ever enter the kingdom of heaven.
- Only he that doeth the Will of God will enter into heaven.
- The years that the locusts have eaten, I will repay says the Lord.
- The former and the Latter rain together will I pour into your life
- Thou shall be the first and not the last; The head and not the tail
- He that touches you touches the apple of mine eye.
- I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. To give you a future and an expected end.
- Not one word you say will fall to the ground Whatsoever he does will prosper.
- The treasures of the wicked are stored up for the righteous.
- Whatsoever land the sole of your feet shall trod, that land I will give you says the Lord